My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

At The End Of Your Rope - Finding New Strength

I was at the end of my rope this last week at work. Oh my gosh. I was almost ready to quit it all. I had dealt with one too many yelling, screaming, cursing customers. It is ironic that this week I had several companies calling me out of the blue asking me to set up interviews. But alas, I did not call them back. I had already interviewed with the companies before and was not interested in what they were offering.

But it is weird because right when you reach the end of your rope, life seems to step in and help you out a bit.

I just recently switched to a new position at work and it has been a breath of fresh air. It is less stressful and a little easier so far.

I am well aware that in the future this position will become more stressful but it has been a great break this week.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:32 AM, Blogger William John said…

    I'm sorry, this isn't related, but the question and answer on your profile really made me smile... and i'm having a really shitty day, so thank you:

    You're trapped in a well with a goat and a slinky. Describe how you will escape:
    "I wouldnt. I would torture the goat with the slinky for entertainment value!"

    ROFL. ;o)

    William

     
  • At 4:03 AM, Anonymous nettie said…

    Whoa...deja vu...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home