My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Seeing Happiness Makes Me Happy - What A Great Sight

I had coffee this morning with a friend that I had not seen in many months...I was not feeling all too well and called into work but decided to meet up with this person b/c it had been so long since we had connected.

He has been dating this guy for the last 6 months and he was totally smitten with this guy...it showed in his eyes, everything he said...even when he said his name. It was so refreshing to see a guy totally into another guy with no pretense or desire for anything more than to just love that guy.

Seeing how happy my friend was made me happy...it was not a jealousy...it was true happiness...

I hope that one day I can be as happy as my friend was this morning...hell maybe fate will smile on me and I will be even happier...

5 Comments:

  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Jim said…

    You will Matt, you will :)

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger BRETTCAJUN said…

    Matt... marry me and we'll be in a happy bliss in Atlanta Swinging Richards VIP booth all the time! :) Or eating McDonalds in your car and happily throwing those bad in your back seat. HA HA! ;) Are you keeping your backseat clean these days boy??? ;)

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Sangroncito said…

    Of course you'll find it!

    And how is Sam, by the way?

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Sam is good Sangroncito - and I dont eat McDonalds anymore Brett Cajun thank you very much...

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger CR said…

    One can only hope for love that kind of love. I hope you find it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home