My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Long Time - No Chat

Hey everyone - I know I promised to keep up with my blog but it has been difficult. My computer crashed again and I made a conscious choice not to repair it this time. I did not want to get caught back up into my old online life and forget to actually live life.

So instead I am hanging out with friends more often and going back to the gym. I have lost 7 pounds and counting. I only have 2 months before the summer so I have 20 more pounds to lose...completely possible!

Everything went fine with my grandmother's funeral - thank you to everyone who posted a well-wishing..my family definitely appreciated all of your thoughts and prayers during that time.

Hopefully I will be on the blog a bit more often in the coming weeks - I desperately need to check up on Scottie and Brett Cajun - sorry...I miss you guys - hope all is well in both of your worlds.

To all my other blogger friends, I wish I had time to go thru one by one and wish you all the best and get updates, but I am at work now and cant spend too much time on the blog..lol

I will update you guys more on my life soon - plus just get back to normal blogging!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    Welcome back Matt :)

     
  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger BRETTCAJUN said…

    Why hello Matt! ;) You losing pounds and working out? Woof! Before you know it, me and the Shrew will be tipping YOU at Swinging Richards! Get us into the VIP room, and God knows how much money we'll throw at you! ;)

     
  • At 12:12 AM, Blogger Scotty said…

    We miss you too buddy. Drop me an e-mal once in a while when you can't blog...oh wait...no computer. Send me a text message on my phone or something.

    Just let us know you are alive. Hope things are better in your life!

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Anonymous hbjock said…

    Hey handsome!! Glad to see you're back! Missed ya... hope to see ya online and hopefully talk to you soon :) Oh and hey, you never know.. I'm thinking of moving to Orlando in the fall.. we'll see though :)

    - J

     

Post a Comment

<< Home