My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

The Round Up - And My Favorite Bartender...So Hot!

So I wanted everyone to see my bartender for the last several years at the Round Up.

I ONLY drink from his bar and I will truly miss him when I leave Dallas.

Isn't he HOT? I have had the priviledge of kissing this guy so many times. Awesome kisser!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:32 AM, Blogger Scotty said…

    I have BEEN that that bar!!!

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger The Gock said…

    hmmm.... I'd rather see him with his shirt off... but the face is definitely a good start.

    ;)

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger The Biased Reporter said…

    My god! Do you know if he's bisexual???

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Ha Ha kristal -

    No - he is not bisexual - although i understand why you would say that...

    Isn't he HOT! WOW!

    I will miss my bartender!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home