My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Friday, July 29, 2005

So I Haven't Worked Out This Week - Wanna Know Why?

Well...I wish I had some great excuse, ya know. I wish I could say I was working overtime, but who am I kidding. I wish I could say I was too tired, but yet again, that would be a lie. I have nothing I can say except the truth.

My clothes stunk too bad to step foot inside the gym.

Pathetic, yes. Sad, yes. Disgusting, of course! Sad to say, have not done laundry in a while so my workouts clothes stink like moldy ass....

So the only thing I can do is run outside in the open air so I don't offend anyone..

How sad...

My mission this weekend: MUST DO LAUNDRY!

6 Comments:

  • At 2:21 AM, Blogger Atlanta Single Man said…

    ROFL!!!!!!!! I wish that I had a good excuse - but alas, I don't!

     
  • At 3:26 AM, Blogger Sangroncito said…

    Yuck! I can smell those gym clothes here in San Francisco!

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger The Gock said…

    alright... that's it buddy... I'm not accepting that excuse. LAMEST excuse of lame excuses.

    Admit you were lazy. c'mon... we've all done it... I've taken full weeks off before simply for being a lazy fuck... I was always pissed at myself for doing it but at least I admitted to being lazy.

    Seriously now - new gym shorts at wal-mart... $4 New tank-top at wal-mart... $4... $8 and 5 minutes of shopping would've gotten you into the gym this week if doing laundry was impossible. ;) and if you need someone to treaten your life in order to get you motivated, I'm there baby.

    :p

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Ha Ha - yeah i guess I could have spent the money - but my laundry has seriously piled up to unheard proportions - lol

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Skippy said…

    well..that would be a new one. I am going to use it now...I am sure no one in MD has ever used that one before.

    Skip

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Lucy Stern said…

    Do you have another pair of shorts and a t-shirt you could put in your gym bag? Sounds like you need to wash a little more often. Get to it guy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home