My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

What Makes a Hot Guy HOT! - Hmmmm?

Tonight I was in line getting a Diet Coke from Wendys (my usual). I saw this F150 in front of me and I immediately scoped out the driver. I was talking to Sam on the phone and I asked him, "Why is it that I automatically check out drivers of Jeeps and F150s?" It's as if these things automatically make a guy hotter to me. So I started thinking about here. Here are some other things that make a guy HOT to me:

* Sandals/flip flops
* Sunglasses
* Necklaces
* Low cut abercrombie shorts (I know, I know....so typical!)
* Arm band tatoos

Now this is not an all inclusive list - just a few things that if I notice I will automatically be drawn to check out a guy a little closer. We all have out little "likes" such as these. Just another benefit of being gay :-)

6 Comments:

  • At 1:20 AM, Blogger purpletwinkie said…

    Hmmm things I look for (thinking)...

    *Slight Beer belly
    *Gold teeth
    *That white tan line when he takes off his watch
    *Drives a Ford Taurus
    *Can burp the Star Spangled Banner
    *Wears socks with sandals

    (((giggle)))

     
  • At 1:22 AM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Ha Ha - I see you too were raised in Arkansas :-)

     
  • At 2:23 AM, Blogger Scotty said…

    Oh wow...Jeep Wranglers ALWAYS make me do a doubletake. Armband tattoos are also a HUGE plus. Goatees are a HUGE turn on too. Smooth chests (even though mine is hairy...maybe that is why I like smooth ones).

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger hbjock said…

    Hey sexy... you know, that's a good list.. I typically fit 3 of those five things hehehe (the sunglasses, necklace and flip flops).. so how am I doing? Heheheh. Oh and by the way, about the crisis of love, I know how you feel. I've fallen in and out of interest with people several times. All we can do is find a good breakup song, cry your eyeballs out for a little while and then move on ;). Why did you have to live so far away?? =))

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Justin said…

    Well I have the Wrangler, the flip-flops, and the sunglasses but I can't do tattoo's or jewlery.

    ;)

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Schlitz25 said…

    yes im a fan of the flip-flops, sunglasses, necklace...mmmmm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home