My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

First Impressions - Misleading, Deceiving, Or Irrelevant!

Ok..so many of you have read my previous posts about the guy who made the absolute worst possible first impression I have ever experienced. If you did not, then please scroll down and check it out...then continue on with this post.

Needless to say, I kept talking to him on the telephone, and we decided to hang out last night and watch a movie. The impression I got from him in person was completely, utterly, 100% different than how he was online and on the telephone.

Perhaps it had more to do with the fact that it was ONLINE and the TELEPHONE rather than IN PERSON.

But that leads me to this basic question:

What do you guys think of First Impressions?

In your experience, are they misleading or true insight into the person?

Let me know...


P.S - me and that guy have a date tonight....


P.P.S - right now I am eating CROW Samuel - happy??? :-)


Love you guys,

-Matt

3 Comments:

  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger purpletwinkie said…

    I didn't know his name was Crow? Cool. ;)

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    Purpletwinkie ...LOL

    My 'First Impression' is the first in-person meeting. Mine are usually dead on accurate.

     
  • At 2:06 AM, Blogger Matthew said…

    yeah - i agree with you Jim - i should prob take the first "in person" impression - we will see

     

Post a Comment

<< Home