My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Trash and Rabbits - Odd Similarities

I was looking around my apt today and I had the craziest thought.

Trash and rabbits have some ODD similarities.

For instance, they both multiply in record numbers without anyone realizing it. Suddenly one day you look around and they are everywhere.

Also, they both have a tendancy to blend in with and become part of their surroundings to where you dont always recognize they are there. How many of us have one day walked into our apt and wondered "Why didn't I realize this place was so damn filthy before?"

Thirdly, they both seem harmless, but can really screw you over. These "harmless" little additions can wreck havoc on an otherwise peaceful land. Ask the farmer who loses all his crops, or the gay boy whose date wont call him back b/c of the roaches in the apt??? hmmmm....

Well the only thing that needs to multiplying in my apt is me...but wait...since I am gay I guess that wont be happening either...oh well....


I need to take out the trash....

4 Comments:

  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    And you need some sleep too ;)

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger The Biased Reporter said…

    Wow. I haven't seen a rabbit in years. The last time I saw one was in my backyard and it was hopping into the woods (I lived in the country part of my town growing up).

     
  • At 2:07 AM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Kristal - i lived in the country too growing up - i could rememeber seeing one rabbit - then i would look around very carefully and see like 20....it was weird!

     
  • At 3:00 AM, Blogger Jim said…

    And you need some sleep too :) lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home