My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

The Guy Im Dating - Once Again It's Over!

I have been sort of dating this guy from East Texas who is moving to Dallas in a few weeks. I will post more about this tomorrow - too exhausted to go into it. I had a long talk with my friend Samuel who lives in Atlanta about my current dating situation.

Long story short:

I got too attached and I got hurt. I guess those are the breaks!

I will post more details tomorrow. Love you guys!

-Matt

2 Comments:

  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    Hmmm, sounds like another trip to Starbucks is in order :)

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    I know right - maybe it would do me some good! Oh well...life is life...embrace the good and the bad right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home