My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Frustrations in the Music World - GRRRRRR!

I used to be a HUGE fan of Realrhapsody.com

I would tell everyone about it. Brag about it. Loved it.

I could download whatever song I wanted whenever I wanted.

It was only 9.95 per month.

But Damn - WHAT A PAIN IN THE ASS THAT WEBSITE TRULY IS!


I mean in theory it is great...until you get locked out every other week and have to send them several customer service inquiries in the first 4 months of having a membership. Yeah that is wonderful.

It is great when you try to burn a song onto a CD and the whole program deletes your account info.

It is just dandy when you send customer service inquiries explaining that for some reason the website does not show you have a paying membership yet customer service fixes it temporarily...only to have the same thing happen one month later.

Havent they ever heard of actually solving the problem.

Well I have had enough.

I am done with that no good, sorry ass, account deleting, computer freezing, no song burning, customer service ignoring wanna be website.

I am deleting my account and finding something else.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

So tomorrow my account will be deleted for good. Yeah you heard me. Even though I dont show an account, they are STILL charging my credit card.

So it will be deleted....

Once I send in yet another customer service inquiry.....oh joy!

Phew! I feel better....

Its not a bad site totally - i am just frustrated right now b/c my account seems to have problems every month.....

SO...we will see if they are able to help me out on this one - stay tuned!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:33 AM, Blogger Jim said…

    Yikes, that sounds like something to leave and quick! Maybe their customer service is in China or something :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home