My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve By Candlelight - Me, Myself and I

Christmas Eve is here and another year has passed. This is my second Christmas here in Atlanta, and this one I am spending alone. I made myself cookies and poured a big ole glass of milk. I lit candles throughout my apartment and I have christmas music playing in the background.

Tonight is gonna be a nice, quiet night of introspection and peace.

I wish everyone out there the best of nights and the best of holidays!

Merry Christmas!

6 Comments:

  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Scott said…

    Hope your holiday is grand bud. Miss talkin to ya now and then...

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger purpletwinkie said…

    Merry Christmas!

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Spider said…

    Merry Christmas Matthew! Wishing you the happiest holiday and an outstanding 2007 filled of love, happiness and joy!

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Jason said…

    Hope you have a great holidays!
    May 2007 bring you your dreams :)

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I spent my Christmas Eve alone, too, bud. I was nice, actually. You're not alone, even when you are, Matthew.

    Matt

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger Sorted said…

    I hope you had a nice holiday. I wish you the best in '07 -- who knows, maybe I will make a venture up that way soon. I love Atlanta.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home