My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Warning - BLOG Transition in Progress!

Have you ever had so much to say that nothing comes out.

So much emotion, so much feeling, but when it came time to express it.....nothing!

So much to show, so much time delving deep into your soul and wanting to bare it all before the world, and when you try....nothing!

You sit at your journal or you computer for hours waiting for it come out....but in the end all you get is....nothing!

It's there...you know it is....just biding its time below the surface. You know its only a matter of time before it erupts.

I can feel it....

So This Is My Warning to You!

Gone are the days of opaqueness and darkness.

Arriving are the days of transparency and light!

This blog is about to get more real and more open!

Opinions will be expressed and walls will come down!

YOU have been warned....

So.......if you read this blog from this point on, don't complain, don't bitch, because ya know what...

I dont care.

This is MY attempt at honesty and a baring of my soul!

18 Comments:

  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Workaholic said…

    open up, dude. It's your blog, do what you want! Go for it! :)

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger purpletwinkie said…

    I'm bracing myself. (hehe) ;)

     
  • At 12:49 AM, Blogger Scotty said…

    Will be looking forward to the new and improved you! Sounds great...less filling. ;)

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger BRETTCAJUN said…

    Chasing that tail again huh Scotty? Damn you! Ha ha. ;)

    Matt, I look forward to reading about you baring your soul. If you have anything else you want to bare, I am ALL FOR IT! :P

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Scotty said…

    BRETT you BITCH! Leave Matthew alone!!! He will only be baring his...ummmm....soul to me!

    LOLOLOLOL.

    Matther we are just giving you are hard time cause you are so damn cute. We BOTH have BF's (right BRETT???).

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Skippy said…

    Found your blog through Brettcajun, and have reallyu enjoyed it...I have linked your blog from mine.

    Skip

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Christopher said…

    Matt,

    This process can be cathartic and freeing -- better than therapy and a whole lot cheaper!

    Plus, you find your own voice this way, I think. Although, you clearly have your own voice.

    Buzz me sometime.

    Later,

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger The Gock said…

    that is EXACTLY the reason why I opened my second blog. It's only been a couple weeks for me but it's been incredibly liberating to just write off the top of my head and not try to please anyone or be anyone to everyone other than myself.

    Thanks for sharing with us and I look forward to the "new" blog you.

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Schlitz25 said…

    Matt..

    You now have the baton, run Matt, Matt...clear the way, and look out.

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Ha Ha - i take the baton sam -

    WATCH OUT!

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Brechi said…

    yeah, a reinvention is always fun ;)

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger BRETTCAJUN said…

    Yes Scotty, I still have a BF. He has been away for 12 days... so I am bouncing around on hormones. I suddenly have an urge to chase hot boy tail! ;)

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger purpletwinkie said…

    Matt, This "reinvention" doesn't involve estrogen shots and hair extensions? does it? ;) I hope not!

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Christopher said…

    Speaking of reinvention, I really like Matt's template choice better than my own -- the blues and greens are great.

    I think I'm going to steal it and reinvent my blog.

    Thanks, Matt!

    . . .

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Christopher -

    thanks for the comment bro - you dont allow comments on your blog - i had some things to write on your latest post - good one

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Christopher said…

    Hey Matt,

    Email me. I'd like to link your blog to my blog -- if that's OK with you.

    Buzz me at: artichoke@isp.com

    Later,

    Christopher

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Will do Christopher!

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger hbjock said…

    I look forward to it too! Then again, I alwasy thought you were opening yourself up and your opinions heheh.. Well anyway, I can't wait to see what begins pouring out from now on!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home