My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Update on NYC Guy - Very Nice Guy Indeed!

So my friend from NYC came into town last Thursday and was here over Memorial Day Weekend. We had a wonderful dinner on Thursday night. He said he would call me over the weekend to hang out again, but he didn't. He emailed me on Monday morning and said he would call me Tuesday when he got settled back in NYC.

To his credit, he did tell me he would be busy while he was here.

Im ok with it. I had a great dinner with a very nice guy.

It was a good experience. Maybe them northern boys arent that bad!

Well...its 7:39 pm and he still hasnt called.....hmmmmmmm


ha ha - just kidding - im not that obsessed....

3 Comments:

  • At 11:55 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    OK, its a good thing you didnt add seconds onto the hours and minutes or I would start worrying ;)

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger Matthew said…

    then that would be obsessive......

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger A BOY & HIS TOY said…

    Thats the story of my life... I know the feeling. -Jason

     

Post a Comment

<< Home