My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Women - Part II

For those of who dont have AOL, let me add one bit of explanation.

When you have AOL if you click on someone's screenname who is on your buddy list you can find out which chat room they are in while they are online. So that is how this girl knew I was in a gay chat room....

Now is it possible that she was being flirty....well....yeah that is a possibility...the same possibility that I am straight....so lets get serious....

She saw me in a gay chat room and flipped...she is blocked and peace is now restored!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home