My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Overworked, Underpaid, and Flat out Pissed Off - Another Day at Work!

Shit - i hate coming back to work after a long weekend. It is overloaded with new files and with tons of telephone calls. Today was no exception.

I am behind at my desk trying to catch up on my own crap when i get yet ANOTHER email from my manager asking me to settle another case for a co-worker of mine. Now I dont mind helping out at all, but I seem to be the YES boy in my unit at work.

Ask Matt - he will say YES!

Give it to Matt - he NEVER says NO!

Matt can handle that - he is great!

UGH - well the flattery will get you no where from this point on.

My foot is down! No more "Lets-dump-that-file-on-Matt-because-we-dont-want-to-take-the-time-to-close-it-ourselves-BULLSHIT".

I am done - and I am stressed!

Phew - i feel better....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home