My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Gay Marriage - An Ongoing Debate!

I could spend hours talking about the gay marriage debate and I probably will at some point in this blog b/c I can discuss serious topics too. BUT...I was surfing through some blogs and came across Margaret Cho's blog.

She has a great entry about Gay Marriage.

Gay or Straight check it out - it makes a lot of sense!

  • Margaret Cho's Take on Gay Marriage
  • 4 Comments:

    • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Kree Kra said…

      http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8047423

       
    • At 11:13 PM, Blogger A BOY & HIS TOY said…

      Added you to my list of boy's blogs. =) Hope to read more interesting entries. -Jason

       
    • At 1:21 AM, Blogger Matthew said…

      thanks jason - appreciate that :-)

       
    • At 12:30 AM, Blogger Matthew said…

      Hey ker,

      I saw that article about the christian conservatives attacking Ford....they will never stop

      ugh

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home