My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

This is MY Blog - You Can't Get Offended...And If You Do I Don't Care!

Ok...just a little news flash for everyone reading my blog....this is MY blog..:-)

And I LOVE every single one of my readers! I really do!

But this is my Blog. My honesty. My Life.

If you get offended, then dont read it!

I wont apologize for anything I write on here.

It is not my purpose to offend but to merely communicate my feelings as honestly as I can!

Oh and just FYI - if you get offended or shocked at my blog, check out my friend Sam's blog - his link is posted under the OTHER BLOGS section to the right.

You dont know what REAL OFFENSE is till you have scowered the pages of his blog...lol

Love ya Sam.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    People who are offended by opinions should live on some other planet that doesnt have reality as an integral part of life. ( I guess that would be West Hollywood? :-)

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger Matthew said…

    HA HA - i thought the same thing --

    woah - its like we are connected lol

     
  • At 12:34 AM, Blogger Jim said…

    I think we were separated at birth. OK, so it was loooooong birth. LOL

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Schlitz25 said…

    Yes Matt, I know my blog is a little spicy...readers beware...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home