My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Porches and Patios - A Relaxing Evening

I got off from work late tonight at 6:45 pm. I rushed home and went for a run of about 5 miles. After the run I sat on my patio (after showering of course) and talked my friend Sam (whose blog is linked to the right) for about 30 minutes. It was so relaxing to catch up with him and just relax.

I had to end the conversation with him b/c I had dinner plans with some friends here in Dallas. Sam lives in Atlanta, Georgia. So I had dinner tonight with a few friends at Cafe Express. This is an awesome restaurant. They have the best food and most of it is actually very healthy for you. They have a great patio to sit out on and enjoy the nice weather we are having. This particular Cafe Express is located at a place called Mockingbird Station, a huge complex of stores, restaurants, a movie theater, etc. Fun times!

Have you ever just been at a certain place and a certain time that you didnt want to leave? You were havin such a good time and you felt so relaxed that you almost wish that time would stop for just a little while?

That was tonight. These two guys are becoming great friends. Great conversation. Great food. Great location. Great weather. Great Night.

What an awesome ending to an otherwise blah day!

That is what friends are for!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Jim said…

    I second Cafe Express, great health-minded meals and decent prices. Spike is another good Mock Station stop.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home