My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Murphy's Law - If something bad can happen, IT WILL!

OK...so I went out last night to dinner at Ojeda's (a local mexican place with great margaritas) with friends and was looking forward to having an awesome Friday night. After dinner, we all joined up at the Round Up (the local country gay bar) for some drinks. Now being a good boy for once, I did not get drunk and went home early for many reasons but one was that I had to be at work early this morning! Once I fell asleep everything went wrong from there!

My roommate woke me up at 12:30 am - wasnt really his fault but oh well!

I could not fall asleep for over an hour b/c he was typing his work notes!

I was woken up in the middle of the night by my firealarm going off - UGH! And they supposedly just fixed it yesterday!

I overslept this morning - I woke up at 7:45 am and I have to be at work at 8:00 am and I live 35 minutes from work!

I am less than 2 miles from work when I run over a fucking brick in the middle of the roadway. My tire goes immediately flat, I lose contol of my car and go into the grassy ditch (or Valley I should say b/c it was so damn deep). I had to slowly move my car back up to the side of the roadway.

I attempted to change my tire but could not get the nuts off of the tire b/c they were on there so damn tight. Last time I had my tire changed was a NTB Tire. They use those hydrolic tools and man it is impossible to loosen a nut after its been put on by machine.

So the roadside assistance guy comes to replace my tire..and guess what...MY SPARE TIRE IS FLAT!!! I was just like...are you fucking kidding me! At this point I had to laugh. So he temporarily patched my spare tire so I could get to work.

I have to air it back up after work to get it to a shop or my house depending on how far my car can make it.

What a wonderful Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home