My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

North vs South - A Touchy Battle

Many differences still exist between the North and the South.

Check out this website. It is rather funny.

It highlights the battle between North and South.

But dont take it too seriously!

Fuck The South

Now Remember - I am from TEXAS!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger The Biased Reporter said…

    LOL. I found that amusing. I live in the South. Some people actually hate Northerners down here, but I don't understand it.

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Kristal,

    I love that site - i think it is funny and will cause people to second think their stereotypes about the north....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home