My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Blogging - Back on Track

Ok...so I have been out of it the last week or so on here. The flu really hit me and knocked me off of my blogging schedule. I will have a lot of stuff to blog about after this weekend when I visit Geno in San Antonio. I hope it goes well. I will definately update you guys when I get back.

I am up here at work and just came across a very interesting doctrine in traffic law. It does not apply in the state of Texas but it is interesting none the less. It is called the Doctrine of Last Clear Chance....

This statute states that whoever has the last clear chance to avoid an accident must do so....that means even if you have the right of way, you must attempt to avoid the accident. If you do not make an attempt to avoid the accident, you can be found at fault.

There are so many laws out there concerning auto accidents. I am glad I work in the industry. At least I have an understanding of what goes on.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Schlitz25 said…

    matt, my number is 678-789-9035

    How was San Antonio

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Schlitz25 said…

    When is this blog going to get back on track...again! I am checking everyday...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home