My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Grocery Store Dating - Does it Really Work?

Ok...so I decided to go to the grocery store today and I went to the grocery store in the gay area of Dallas. And it suddenly occurred to me that I have never met anyone in a grocery store. Now my straight friends always talk about meeting cute people in the produce section, etc...but I have never met anyone, so today I actually watched the people as I shopped.

All I can say is....what a disappointment!

I only saw one guy that I thought was cute...but damn was he HOT. He had a shaved head, a goatee, a masculine sense about him, and he had a very nice body with great arms. Phew! But alas, he left the store before I could talk to him.

So I am still left to see if you really can meet someone at a grocery store. At least I have new found confidence that the scenery can be nice. Now dating, that is another story yet to be written...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home