My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

A Blah Day - With Nothing Accomplished

Today was just a blah day - I did nothing productive all day. I simply slept in and relaxed all day. I had to get my tired repaired b/c of that damn brick I hit in the road on Saturday morning.

But it was ok to simply do nothing. Some days are best used to just relax. That is what today was. I think I am going to go to Starbucks now and simply relax.

I was going to go and see a movie with a guy I had been talking to but I was on the telephone with my mother for so long that it was too late into the day. My dad is having some heart problems so I had to talk to her about that.

Oh well - onto Starbucks again for some more relaxing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home