My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Does Anyone Else Relate to This - Someone Else Always Has More!

I was out having some drinks at a local bar last weekend when I heard this song by Saving Jane. It came out back in 2006 and I have not heard it in a long time...here it is "Girl Next Door"

Does anyone remember it?

I think the idea of the song is good one...its a tough lesson to learn but someone else out there will ALWAYS have more...so we should be thankful for what we have...

3 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Brettcajun said…

    I am so glad you brought this up. Now, Slab will no longer be an issue for you. ;)

    You can be "The Girl Next Door". I am proud to be the girl that's been around the block or two. :)

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Oh Brett - only someone truly insecure would feel the need to brag about Slab in the comment section of my blog...

    tsk..tsk..tsk...

    Just feel secure in what you have and dont feel like you have to defend it...

    :-)

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    And someone will always have less too!

    (I'm not sure how Slab got into the discussion however, lol)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home