My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wow...has it really almost been 3 years since I started this blog? I cannot believe it. Fast approaching...March 28, 2005 I think it was....when I think of all I have written and everything I have spoken of in this blog, it just blows my mind.

This blog has been my therapy, my "reaching out point" to people all across the country, my companion on lonely nights (how sad..lol)...but most of all it has been the way to express what I otherwise could not...

Anyway...random thoughts...

Have you heard of Leona Lewis? She won X-Factor in England...and she has a song out called Bleeding Love...it is amazing...here it is! Here she is singing live at the Echo Awards...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home