My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I Got Dumped On Valentine's Day - Kind Of Bummed!

Yeah...on this one, the title says it all...

I could give more details but it kind of hurts to type it all out....

Needless to say, regardless of the details, the title alone gives the most important tag line of the day...

Kind of sucks doesn't it....

9 Comments:

  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger Sorted Lives said…

    I am sorry to hear that. That does suck!! Just remember, his loss.

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger abnitude said…

    i agree with "sorted lives"..his loss. hang in there!

     
  • At 2:21 AM, Blogger jmg said…

    sorry to hear that...same thing happened to me a number of years ago and for what it's worth, I kinda laugh about it now (cause he and I were just not meant to be with each other). But regardless, take care and don't let it get you down. BTW, love your blog...

     
  • At 9:20 PM, OpenID atomicpop said…

    fuck man, that royally sucks. man... i feel for ya. keep your chin up.

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Thanks everyone for your positive thoughts :) - I appreciate it

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger hbjock said…

    Awww no!! That sucks! Hmm I'd never dump ya :)

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    awwww thanks bud :) he he

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Heather said…

    Damn!! I'm sorry! I meant to ask you how that was going last time we talked. That really does suck! But hey I got dumped on my 17th birthday...so not as bad as Valentines day, but I can sympathize!! Love ya little brother!!!

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Naked~N~Exposed said…

    Sorry to hear that... he sucks and is not worth it. Hope you're doing better. Take care.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home