My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

BIG Weight Loss News - Oh Yeah Baby!

It is official...

For the first time since the fall of 2001, I am back under 180 pounds. I am 5'10 so my goal is 175. Today I weighed in at 179.8....woohoo!

At my heaviest in Atlanta, I was 203.5, and before I started my most recent lifestyle change, I was around 197...

So from my heaviest in Atlanta, I am down 23.7 pounds....

How bout dem apples?!?!?!

10 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, OpenID chiptalks said…

    Congratulations! Keep up the good work

     
  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger Brettcajun said…

    I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! Next thing you know, you'll be a dancer at Swinging Richards making 10 x your salary in the VIP room! Woohoo! I'll be your sugar Daddy! :) SLURP!

     
  • At 6:43 PM, OpenID atomicpop said…

    outstanding.

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Sorted Lives said…

    That is wonderful news. I am proud. I know how hard it is to lose weight -- I need to loose 10 pounds -- and it don't want to leave!!

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger hbjock said…

    Awww I'm so proud of you :)

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Hey everyone - thanks for the words of encouragement...it has been a struggle this time around lol but the weight is off....and its before my 30th birthday - woohoo!!!!

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    OH and Brett - dont tease bout being my sugar daddy LOL - jk!

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn he is stupid! You are such a great catch! I would never let your hot ass go.

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOOOF Hot boy! Give me some of that!

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    Wow, congrats Matt, I know youve been working hard on that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home