My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The Round Up - Story of an Urban Cowboy

Well howdy ya'll....so there is this gay bar called the Round Up. It is the country-western bar here in Dallas. I love this bar. It is so casual and laid back. You can go inside and feel totally at home and relaxed. I have spent many a night drunk in this bar. Because of this, I have started taking dance lessons. I do not as of right now know how to country dance. I know i should...I live, eat and breathe country music. It should be exciting and fun. Only problem is that i hate doing things in public and in front of other people that i cannot do well. Yeah...its a pride issue. Oh well, I will get over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home