My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Friday, June 03, 2005

A Bad Day That Kept Getting Worse - Bleck!

I dont want to spend all my time on my blog bitching about my days at work because how interesting is that too read...but damnit my day was shit. It probably ranks as one of the top 3 worst days I have ever had at my current job. Nothing and I mean nothing was going right for me today. I just wanted to run out of the office and never come back.

I am working on this Saturday for a co-worker. Because I am working on Saturday I get a comp day to use next week. Today was so bad I am using my comp day tomrrow on Friday in advance just to have a day off to re-coup.

Are you supposed to be frustrated and stressed out everyday at work?

Is your job supposed to make you hate people?

Should your job drive you to drinking, therapy and eventual AA meetings?

At least I have tomrrow off...I hope....

My manager is going to email me tomorrow morning to let me know if its ok. I hope she says yes....i think she will....lets all PRAY!

For my sanity and the sanity of this blog.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:31 AM, Blogger Jim said…

    Ahhh, I see you are celebrating national shit day too! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home