My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Where O Where Has My Blog Gone - Bloggone it!

What can I say? It seems that for better of worse, the wellspring that was my blog has dried up somewhat, and I do not believe in blogging just to say nothing. When i make an entry it is because I really have something I want to put up....

So......yeah.....

I am not deleting my blog, and not sure I ever will.....

But in the meantime, I will be reviewing and putting up some of my favorite older posts....the ones that really touched my heart.......

Look for the first one to come in just a few minutes!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home