My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sigh - Exhausted

Hey everyone....I am such a let down in the blogging department lately...I am working soooo much and working out the rest of the time...and now I am moving into a new apt in Atlanta...

I am moving in with my first roommate in almost 2 years....

wow...

so we will see how that goes. I am sure it will go fine....

how is everyone out there? :)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Chip said…

    I know how you feel! I wrote two weeks ago. I think before that, it was a month or so.

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    hey chip
    yeah it sometimes gets tough to update consistently because there is so much going on...

    thanks for the comment :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home