My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Vacation Is Approaching - Time For A Trip To Texas!!!

Yes everyone, I am finally getting to take a trip back to Texas - woohoo!!!! I cannot wait...

As of late I have had so much going on that I have taken a short break from my blog - I am going through one of those periods where I cannot decide if I am going to end it or not....I guess I will just see....


I cannot wait to see everyone back home!!! Texas is awesome...if only it were a Democratic State he he

2 Comments:

  • At 7:04 AM, OpenID Chip said…

    Be careful!

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Heather said…

    Well, I for one am looking forward to your visit home!!! See you when you get here little bro!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home