My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Yes - Im Still Alive

I am sorry I have been away from the blogging world for a few weeks.

Between hanging out with the boyfriend, my life at work, and working out, etc, I have been a pretty busy guy...

I will start blogging again soon... :-)

Check out this great song - love me some Carrie Underwood...

3 Comments:

  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger BRETTCAJUN said…

    OMG! You have a boyfriend? THANK GOD!!! YES!!! FINALLY DAMMIT!!! WOOHOO!!!!

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger BRETTCAJUN said…

    No more will I have to ask you the question about whether you are dating anyone or have a BF. It brings a tear to my eye. ;) Congrats Matthew. You be good to each other. ;)

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger kyle said…

    welcome back - but more importantly? bf? really? do tell more.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home