My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Michael Jackson Duet - With Britney Spears???

Ok ok ok...so we all remember that huge special bash that Michael Jackson in all of his self-proclaiming glory threw for himself. Well he did a duet with Britney Spears. I knew that he had sung with her but I did not watch the special and I never saw the performance of it either.

I have to wonder if part of his draw to sing with her was that at the time, she was the face of pop music...she had the body, the music sales, the endorsements, the sold out concerts, the works...

Now I do not know if they did something to the microphones they were using...and if you watch the video you can tell that neither one of them is lip-synching their part of the song...but watch this video and you can see how far Michael Jackson outdoes Britney Spears.

I am not one to just blatantly attack Britney or anything like that...I think some of her songs are catchy and I can see why millions of people liked her...I mean let's face it...in this video she looks hot as hell....but listen to their voices in this performance...

Britney is just way out of her league on this song....

On a side note...does anyone else think Michael Jackson should update his dance moves???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home