My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

A Change Is Coming - Are You Ready For It?

If you have followed my blog at all, then you know that every now and then I make a blog transition and I start taking my blog in a new direction. Sometimes it has been to become more personal and open up...sometimes it has been to become more outspoken about my political ideas, etc.

Well a new transition is coming....


Some of you may not like it or agree with it...and that is ok....because after all what is the purpose of my blog but to express what is happening in my life and in ME...

Because if you have read my blog from the beginning, even though the change may look sudden it is not...this transision only brings back to light a change that took place over a decade ago...it has just taken a back seat for the last few years....

2 Comments:

  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    Change *is* good, looking forward to the chapter!

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Scotty said…

    Can't wait! My blog is totally different than it was say a year ago.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home