My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I Was Overcharged At A Bar - And I Am Pissed!

So I went to this neighborhood cafe tonight for a midweek martini. I was looking forward to relaxing in the nice cool breeze, reading a good book, and having a martini by myself.

So the martini's were great...tasted great...had a wonderful hummus plate...and the book was great. Overall it was a great evening!

Then I got the bill...I just did not even think to check it b/c I go to this cafe all the time. I was overcharged.

I was pretty upset. I do not know why it upset me so much but there is just something about ordering a special and then getting charged full price that really chaps my hide. It didn't cost me a lot of extra money... I was overcharged by 9 dollars, which is not a huge amount of money. I think it is more of a principle issue, ya know.

I ordered the special...now give me the damn special price....grrrr!

Why order discount liquor at regular price?!?! It is literally paying for something that you certainly did not get...

3 Comments:

  • At 1:54 PM, Anonymous heather said…

    Hey Matt, are you feeling any better?
    I'm getting there. Finally had to go to the dr yesterday! Anyway I haven't watched your other video yet. It's been a rough week in the news and I can't take another rosie rant right now. However when I get to feeling better I plan to watch it and then tell you what I think about it. But you can probably imagine what I think about rosie's politics. he he he

    luv ya!

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Ha ha - yeah sis I think I already know what you think about Rosie's rants :-)

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    I hope this wasnt the place we went to across the street. I would definitely bring that to the managers attention!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home