My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Friday, March 30, 2007

The Weekend Is Here - What A Hellacious Week!

I am so glad the weekend is here! It is time to relax from the week and catch up with an old friend I have not seen in a while....VODKA! :-)

Did anyone else have just an absolutely rough week? I know that I was not the only one!

I for one know what this calls for....some good ole fashioned drinking!

Now everyone around the nation...wherever you are - join me for a drink this weekend! We all deserve it!

Cheers!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    Oooooo, VODKA, good idea!

    I had an anxious week, I think that counts, hiccup :)

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Yes - Jim - Anxiousness definitely counts! Cheers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home