My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Has Anyone Seen The Fitness Show on Bravo - It's Called Workout!

The show Workout is a great show! It follows a woman named Jackie Warner, a hot lesbian, who opens up a gym in Beverly Hills called SkySportnSpa. Jackie is smart, hot, well spoken, and just down right bad ass....

I just have one thing to say though...

One of her trainers BRIAN PEELER is HOT!








5 Comments:

  • At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Jason said…

    Oh yeah, he's my favorite!

    I love the show, can't wait till season 2. I just cannot believe Jackie is still with that crazy biter!

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    I know - I cannot believe she is with Mimi - ugh!

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger hbjock said…

    Yup I love that show! And what?? She's still with Mimi?? I thought they broke up at the end of Season 1?

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Ryan Charisma said…

    he's attractive - but an asshole.

    the hot guy died from season one.

    He was absolutley beautiful.

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Yeah the really hot one passed on - was so sad...
    .
    and you are right - Peeler is an ass but he is H-O-T!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home