My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

My 2nd Blogger Meeting - Another Great Experience

So by now everyone knows that I met BrettCajun when he and E. Shrew came out to Atlanta. Well now I have met my 2nd blogger.

I am sure you all remember Defect Effect...well Sean ended his blog but has recently begun blogging again. We are all glad to have him back.

Well he was in Atlanta over the Memorial Day Weekend and I had the pleasure of spending over an hour with him at coffee getting to know him.

What a nice, sweet guy. We could use more like him in Atlanta.

Check out his blog - it is Southpaw13 to the right.

Thanks for stopping in to say hi Sean - great to meet you!!!!

Below is a picture of the cutie I met yesterday - go say hi to him at his blog!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger The Biased Reporter said…

    He's pretty hot!

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger BRETTCAJUN said…

    Damn!!! Even though I had loads of fun in New Orleans this weekend, I would have LOVED to have met Sean!!! Well, spending time with Sean in a coffee shop is a whole lot more respectable than at Swinging Richards like where you and Sam hung out with me and E.Shrew!

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    BrettCajun - well you are correct! :-) hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home