My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Here's the 411 - Info about Me

Ok I recently read a post on a friends blog about this and I thought it was such a good idea, that I am stealing it. So here is some information on me to get to know me better.

* I am the youngest of 3 kids

* I was born in Irving, TX (the armpit of Texas!)

* I spent my formative years in Weatherford, TX

* I was Valedictorian of my High School

* My first car was a Delta 88

* I had two wolves as pets growing up

* Also had two chickens till the wolves ate them

* I used to be a republican

* I have never been overseas

* I lived in NC for 6 months

* I graduated from Baylor University

* I run 3 miles a day 4 times a week

* I taught myself to play guitar in order to lead worship at my church

* I went to college with Sam (link posted on the right)

* I led a cell group at a spirit filled non denominational church

* I have spoken in tongues (again see Sam's blog for more)

* I have had only one major relationship (probably the love of my life to this point)

* That relationship lasted for 2 1/2 years

* I spent every spring break on mission trips to Juarez, Mexico

* I now drive a Kia Optima (soon to be a honda accord)

* I love kids

* As I grow older, I appreciate my parents more

* Im concerned about our countries future

* I refuse to be a statistic in life

* I love coffee, and I am a major night owl

* My friends will say that I am faithful as no other

* I have known my friend Sam for almost 9 years

* I am not as close with my family as I want

5 Comments:

  • At 2:01 AM, Blogger purpletwinkie said…

    I like reading "about me" lists. I'm glad you posted it. Here's my list if you want to peek. Warning: some of it is goofy

     
  • At 2:34 AM, Blogger Scotty said…

    Loved the list. I had no idea you were a Music Minister too. Wow...It is cool getting to know a little more about you.

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Schlitz25 said…

    Um 2 things....first you like kids? 2nd when are you going to face the reality of our nonsexual partnership? LOL.

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Jim said…

    Getting to know you, getting to know all about you :-)

    I didnt know you were a native Texan.

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger hbjock said…

    Hey handsome! Wow, what a cool "411"!! I didn't know it was possible to have wolves as pets, that must've been pretty awesome. Hmmm maybe when I come to visit wherever you are at in the future, we can go running sometime!!

    BTW, I feel ya on the relationship issue... my friends think I'm the ultimate boyfriend, they don't understand how I can be single... (I do, it's cause everybody wants an adonis with a 6-figure income here hehe) BTW, thanks for the compliments.. you have a beautiful smile too!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home