My So Called Life - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Embrace life -- both the sweet days and the bitter...embrace the joy and the sadness...the successes and the defeats -- for all of these things, both good and bad, have made you who you are.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Bugs Bugs Bugs - Do I live in a dump?

My apartment is filled with bugs. Bugs, bugs, bugs everywhere. I have caught and either killed or released into the wild of my parking lot about 30 little 1-inch centipede like bugs in the last 24 hours. It is absolutely disgusting. In addition, I have found silverfish in my bathtub and in my sink. The centipedes have been found in my bathtub, my sink, my walls, my floor, my kitchen sink and cabinets. There are daily piles of the bugs who had died that day in the corners of my apt. It is GROSS!

And NOOOO. It is not because my apt is dirty. I keep my apt spotless. Trash does not pile up, clothes are cleaned timely. This is not a cleanliness issue on my part. Now I am not sure what the apt complex can do.

The last complex I lived at (which is run, owned by the same mgt company and is in the same establishment as this complex) told me that they could do nothing about the bugs. So I suffered through my last 12 month lease and moved apts.

I will not go through that again. I called and left a message on my apt office voicemail. I sent them an email and I sent an email to their corporate office. Something has to be done!

Now anyone who knows me, knows that I might get frustrated and impatient but I do NOT yell at anyone over the phone. I never lose my temper at others over the phone b/c of what I deal with at work every day. But this situation my test my limits on that.

Who wants bugs as roommates? I mean I know they are everywhere whether I see them or not, but I would rather not see them on my wall everytime I wake up. Or on the ground beside my bed in the morning when i get out of bed to start my day!

I keep my apartment clean and organized and the bugs have go to go!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Schlitz25 said…

    Well i have been to several third world countries that have less bugs than Texas. Especially Waco...crickets, etc, its was like a plague... well...lets hope by July that "my bugs", and your bugs are gone! If you know what i mean. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home